Thursday, September 30, 2010

Love life

I was wondering - supposedly a little worry.....
Silently sitting on my bed, mused about my relationship w/ Benny
In my morning post, I already mentioned that time flies and I just realized that I did not talk to him at all for some while. I do not even have a single video chat as of today - my second month in holland.
But we feel ok by far, nothing wrong..not until this morning when I was questioning if this is normal.

Blog walking then I came across this post where relationship was nicely worded by Diana Rikasari

I just think there's always a way to balance things out, and we just simply should. I cannot imagine that I used to spend time with my best friends, and suddenly stopped doing so just because I have a boyfriend. I enjoy having my friends and boyfriend together, and I am very much relieved that S thinks the same way. We never mind having our Saturday nights shared with our friends, because we like the idea that friends are family, and families grow bigger, not smaller and get replaced.

I am in love with S, but he is not my whole world. He is metaphorically, but in real life, I need my friends just as much as I need S, my family, my work and self-being.

I am very much grateful to have Benny, we are on the same page. We see relationship from the other side that most people may does not see.

Again, I thank God to send him who completely understand that we still need a self-being, have our own work, friends and family besides our love life. Beyond a lovey-dovey, we're good partner and mutually beneficial.

So, then I came to the conclusion, this is normal - at least for us... me: Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment