Sunday, September 26, 2010

Squash (pre)beginner first experience :p

I've never played squash before. not sure whether back home in Bogor there is any squash facility.
This afternoon, a friend came to my room and snappy asked me to play squash w/ her. She already reserved one of the squash courts in my univ's sport center. We always do any reservation and registration for the sport facility through this link:

All are well managed here, I did the same thing for tennis couples of week ago, reserved the court and we were eligible to use the court for an hour. To be able to access all sport facilities, new students have to register for a sport right once we've got our WUR card. The sport right costs 69 euro and paid annually.

am so excited w/ this, it's a lot of fun! already look forward to the next try.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Kak Kiki, sorry I don't know if you send me message on chat. I was in the field (near with CIFOR) to help Stuart do his research. It was fun and make me realize I should take as many as I can pre-research! Btw, I will prepare for Adaptation Forum next month, Rock On! wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete