Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Teh Giju

I've never thought that I would easily find almost anything here, in a small village called Wageningen

am a typical of tea-person. I need at least a cup of tea per day. and surprisingly I happened to find a box of tea made in Cirebon -- my hometown in the northern part of Java, Indonesia -- Teh Giju! yayyy....

the story begins w/ an Indonesian food dinner w/ friends at my flat. I have to buy some vegs and spices. I was told that I can find them in Toko Indrani. Biking for a few minutes and checking the map twice led me to this famous Toko. This Toko poses as a small grocery but esp for the typical of Asian and African necessities.

as a tea-person, I was quite curious to see if the Toko has a nice-to-try tea. I went around and found Teh Giju :D


I bought it then! In my room, I spent more than five minutes looking at the tea and with a silly grin I pictured it out. Wageningen is seriously a global village, try to be a home for dozens of nationalities :p

No comments:

Post a Comment