Monday, October 11, 2010

Messy week

hihi, didnt realize that time flies rather fast
red line for my daily life last week: COMPLETELY MESS

I had some paper works, moving - yes am moving to a new room now, and summarizing reading materials coz the exam is coming in the next two weeks.

I decided to move to the other room but still within my current flat. A friend just finished her thesis and back home soon, so she offered the room to me. In addition to kitchen, this room has private bathroom and toilet. After quite a while in my old room and sharing the shower room w/ the other corridor mates, I prefer to have my own bathroom, more comfortable I assumed. Likewise, this room also has good view. some pics of my new room:



I never know that moving is soooo much time consuming. Especially when you are moving internally or room exchange with a friend. The house company does not responsible for cleaning and clearing out the stuffs if we are exchanging the room internally. The company only takes the note and changes your tenancy contract.

Fyi, I took more than an hour to only clean this electric stove - you can imagine how many hour I spent to clean the whole room, unpacked and arrange my stuffs *phewww*


before (left hand) and after (right hand) cleaning....what an effort, thanks to the magic liquid named CIF to make life easier.

gladly to say that now this room is cushioned

ok, I'll keep the other story on paper work and reading summary for myself, I bet you'd be bored to hear me talked bout them

1 comment: