Thursday, September 30, 2010

West Sumatra and its Nature Perfection

Just talked w/ my-Benny bout poster design and some other small things...(well, I then realized that I didnt talk to him at all these days)

one of the things, he mentioned bout his weekend planning: Paragliding
sounds interesting.


Benny is now based in Padang West Sumatra which offers a lot of fabulous spots and adventure options. Last time - just before I left for holland, I spent a weekend w/ benny in Lembah Harau, just for sightseeing....we had perfect companies at that time, a number of his colleagues in UN-office who were going to do rock climbing.


We had a breakfast in this nice restaurant of Echo Lodging.


In spite of the earthquake misfortune last year, West Sumatra still holds it's magnificence.

1 comment: