Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Listed as BSc student :p

hehe, am not sure whether am too cute to be considered as a master student or this just happened due to some typo.
I just realise that am listed as a BSc student in WUR student database.
I found this out when I was looking for the courses available in the next period/semester. then I clicked my personal data, ow - am listed as a BSc student :p

I really appreciate the good work of wur student service, only takes less than a working day to fix this problem - no long bureaucracy or any other delay.

I sent an email to student desk right after I found the mistake, there is a reply from student desk couples of hour later which informed that my problem has been traced and reported to the IT and database service. In the next hours the IT service sent a notification that my database has been revised.

2 comments: