Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Ied is coming

Back from the class today was so relieving. These days' activities are consuming my time ineffectively. I don't know why.

I realize that I haven't been writing much lately, not because I have nothing to tell but actually have too many things am concerned bout and nearly don't know how to channel them out. the weather. the system. the ramadhan fasting here. so on and so forth.

it is already three weeks away from my first day in holland and am getting use to the situation. well, this is my everyday life now.

I recall, just before I left Indonesia I was worried about the ramadhan and fasting for more than fifteen hours per day in holland. I must admitted that it is not easy. On my arrival, I had nothing in mind but tired and hungry like a wolf.

But these days are different story. Despite the good smell of coffee, cakes and lunch meals in the canteen, I managed to keep fasting...until today when my body choose the nice time to drop. Bad weather these last 2 days bring me some flu and bad cough. I cant stand w/ the pain in my throat and decided to break my fasting and take some pills. Well...and I almost unnoticed that Ied Mubarak is coming shortly.

No opor ayam, no ketupat, no fam around but I hope I can still have a blessed and happy Ied ul Fitr...

No comments:

Post a Comment