Sunday, September 26, 2010

Dutch Language Course

In addition to the busy administration process, during my first week of arrival, I also registered to the Dutch language course.

The language service unit in my university offered some language courses i.e English, Spanish, French and for sure Dutch. I found some detail on the courses list and schedule here:

I registered online by filling the form on the web then I was also required to hand in the form to the language service office while paying for the course fee - 90 euro for one period (approximately two months), plus more 34 euro for the books.


Last tuesday was the first meeting for this period, hihi..it's sooo difficult to pronounce Dutch words.
But gladly to say, am happy to join this class, this is fun. Even I could not pronounce the language well but hope soon I can understand what people around me are talking about :p

,

No comments:

Post a Comment