Sunday, October 31, 2010

useless

have you ever been in the situation where you have nothing in life but zero?
I am exactly in that situation now
I came to the conclusion that my life means nothing for anybody else

you may call me drama queen but it's true to some extent

as a daughter, I've spent half of my age away from my parents and do not really have enough time to take care of them, make them happy, so on and so forth

and my love life, I've never really felt that I am good enough for Benny. We've been dating for more than seven years. quite a while. I must admitted, Benny plays more significant role in our relationship. he is super kind - we've never had a bad debating time. anytime I angry, he's cooling down and control the situation. Counting our bad time, is doable by your one hand's fingers. he is insightful - I can discuss so many thing w/ him. Compare to me, am kind of nothing in this relationship. am just a grumpy dumpy girl who always ruin up his day.

as a friend, I also mean nothing. am the most replaceable person :p
I've never been in a situation where friend needs me a lot for some reason
too bad. I could not find anything good in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment