Sunday, October 24, 2010

Terrible Sunday

Quick update on recent mood: TERRIBLE
kyaaaa....tomorrow is my very first exam here
really worry *crying*
and fyi, tomorrow's exam would be Advance Statistics! ok, this topic is already scaring enough for me and this is worsen by the fact that am gonna have this as the very first exam in wur - multiple layers of worriedness :p last but not least, English is not my mother tongue, I must admitted that I am also afraid if I'd be interpreting the question differently or wrong.. *pheww*

Students are allowed to bring the text book, by far we've been using Ott and Longnecker book, very rich w/ examples and exercises. We can also bring a summary in two-sided A4 and in our own handwriting. am working on it now. It's not easy to make a summary that will effectively help you during the exam. This is not just a matter of putting the formulas from lecture notes to something more condensed version.

well, enough, am grumbling too much...back to study!

wait wait wait - one more thing, staying at home during the study week has been successfully turning me to be a humpty-dumpty Kiki...so sad :( have to work harder in gym after the exams.

No comments:

Post a Comment