Friday, February 11, 2011

Lagu (tidak) baru saya

not a hot song, nor a top hit in recent charts
but somehow this has been my good company for at least one week
even might not a good song for some people w/ high taste to music, in fact easy
but not too bad to fill up my day




You lift my feet off the ground
Spin me around
You make me crazier
Feels like I'm falling and..
I'm lost in your eyes
You make me crazier

Watch from a distance as you made life your own
Every sky was your own kind of blue
and I wanted to know how that would feel
and you made it so real


2 comments:

  1. seharusnya anda sudah hapal lagu ini...
    Dan mampu bersenandung senyum tentang lagu ini...
    Percayalah tiap orang punya lagu masing2...
    hahahay ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. edan mas yahya pesannya bijaksana-bijaksini...tapi ngomong2 maksudnya apa ya? *nyengir
    aku ga gitu perhatiin makna lagunya, cuma suka aja enak didenger

    ReplyDelete