Thursday, August 5, 2010

Girls Time

Following my previous post bout the farewell at my boss's house, I also spent a whole day w/ the girls the day before. We've been a best friend since we're in the university.

I left Bogor round 10 in the morning w/ Fio, our first destination was Nana's house. I was quite surprised to know that her room is perfecto...you can do almost anything in her room, hahaha. Her fridge is fully stocked by vegetables, frozen food, milk, wooooo almost everything you need. Small stove and rice cooker are there and convince me that they're frequently used.

OK, enough w/ the room, we felt a bit hungry and decided to go to our favorite place - seafood restaurant: D'Cost at Kemang.



We dont need so much time to finish all this food, and taaa daaa...done! :D



Unfortunately I didnt take so much pics, but after the whole day of fun we ended up in a karaoke lounge...am not sure what Fio (left) and Nana (right) sing, but we never had a higher score than 70 :p


Thanks girls, would love to see you at least one more time before Aug 18.........

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Ki, for your 1st launching blogweb. It was so fun to going out with you girls. I hope we still have more time to catch up again before Aug 13. I am gonna miss you girls...:-(

    ReplyDelete