Wednesday, August 4, 2010

First Post - Farewell Party!


Well, am finally blogging, it is not because am a good writer. Frankly, it's mostly because am heading to start my study abroad and pretty sure I'll experience some good (and probably bad - hope not) things then :)

I'll be moving on shortly, my flight Jakarta-Amsterdam is 18 of August (damn, it's less than 2 weeks left!) and having an introduction week right after that. The class will be started early Sep. I do hope I can follow the courses well, am not sure how competitive is the class and have no idea about Europe, European, its educational system, so on and so forth.

This first post is about the farewell party. This party is not fully intended for me, but also for 2 friends from US that just finished their summer internship here at our center. They are leaving this week, so we had some kind of a back-to-back farewell party last sunday August 1 hehe. Our boss was kindly hosting the party at his beautiful house w/ a swimming pool (Thank you Pak :D ).

Here I posted some pics of the crowd and also the food...


bout 20 people were there, including them: (I know, please Doddy - who's on earth still working in a party... :p ) --- for sure I'll miss them


I think that's for now, hope it's not boring and good enough as a start..will try to keep writing and update this page

4 comments:

  1. Nice post kak
    congratulation. . .*slap*
    hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes you will have many european adventures, I can't wait to hear about them Kiki!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Benny&Diva...hihi I know, it's silly but at least I start blogging

    @ Andrea: thank youuuu.... :D Hope there will be so much fun. Safe travel btw, and enjoy Lombok-Bali!

    ReplyDelete